A MUST-HAVE FOR BELOW-THE-KNEE AMPUTEES!
BETTER THAN CRUTCHES – Why use arm crutches when a leg crutch works so much better. Allows hands free / pain free mobility for non-weight bearing lower leg amputees / injuries. Easy to learn and use. Get your life back now with iWALK3.0.
Check qualifications below to ensure that iWALK3.0 is right for you.
End the Pain and Inconvenience. Crutches and Knee Scooters Are Obsolete!
Safe, stable, economical and easy to use, the iWALK3.0 is the obvious choice over conventional crutches or knee scooters. It allows people with lower leg non-weight bearing injuries and amputations to lead functional, hands free, pain free lives during their rehabilitation.
It’s a clinically proven, FDA and CE registered Class 1 Medical device.
Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK3.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
iWALK3.0 is an obvious alternative to conventional crutches, allowing its user:
- Hands free, pain free mobility
- Self-sufficiency through use of their hands
- The ability to lead functional lives again
- End the under-arm, hand and wrist pain from conventional crutches
- Efficiency of walking due to using their legs for support instead of their hands and arms
- Ability to navigate stairs with ease and safety
- Heightened well-being due to retaining an active, productive lifestyle
- Reduced atrophy
- Partial elevation of the injured limb
- Eliminates nerve damage or carpal tunnel associated with conventional crutches
- Improved mobility
- Functional recovery
- Ability to function in day to day activities
- Ability to go up or down stairs
- Ability to return to work
Product Dimensions: 16.75 x 8.0 x 5.5 5.2 pounds (including carton)
Shipping Weight: 6.0 lbs
Country of Origin: USA