Giving During the Holiday Season
As the end of the year approaches, you may be looking for ways to support your favorite non-profit organizations. With a number of ways to support, we've put together an easy end of year giving guide to help you this holiday season.
Ways to support your favorite non-profits:
- Support Giving Tuesday. Giving Tuesday is a global movement of love and generosity. Many non-profits will have giving incentives on this day. Plus, you'll feel good supporting the groups you love. As a part of Giving Tuesday, join us in our $5 Giving Campaign by donating $5 via our website or via Venmo, and then challenge 5 friends to do the same. Help us raise $3,000 this Giving Tuesday! Check out an incredibly successful $5 campaign that our friend Jenny created here.
- Make a monetary gift of any size, on any day. While this may seem simple, a donation of any amount is appreciated more than you know. Would you like to make a gift to the Move For Jenn Foundation? Click here.
- Gift matching. See if your company will match your gift and your gift will go twice as far! Not sure if your company matches? Reach out to our HR Representative, or plug in where you work here.
- Volunteer your time. Whether that means working on-site directly with their team, looking up grant opportunities remotely, or simply resharing and interacting with their posts on social media, it all makes a difference. If you're interested in volunteering with MFJ, please email email@example.com.
- Buy merchandise. By purchasing merchandise from a non-profit, not only are you making a monetary donation, you're also supporting their mission by spreading the word about their services every time you wear your merch! Check out MFJ merch here.
- Host a holiday party. In lieu of gifts, ask your guests to bring something from a non-profit's wish list or make a monetary donation.
- Start a supply drive. Ask friends and neighbors to support your supply drive by making a list of the items the non-profit needs most.
- Attend a non-profit event. While this is something fun you can do year round, attending a non-profit event during the holidays not only supports your community, it is something fun to do with your friends and family. Check our MFJ events here.
If you are looking to support the Move For Jenn Foundation this holiday season, THANK YOU! Your support will directly impact those we serve as well as the sarcoma community as a whole.
If you have questions or need help with your end of year efforts, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about where your donation goes, head to our blog to meet some of our newest grant recipients.