Sarcoma Cancer Resources
Sarcoma cancer is considered to be the “forgotten cancer”, which is why the Move For Jenn Foundation has the community come together for fun events to advocate for sarcoma patients. Our goal is to help increase sarcoma awareness and funding for vital sarcoma research and sarcoma therapies.
The following links are supportive sarcoma resources that may be helpful for sarcoma survivors and those who are dealing with sarcoma. Please contact us with any questions. We’re here to help!
- 10 Household Tips and Tricks For Leg Amputees
- 7 Tips For Understanding Soft Tissue Sarcoma Diagnosis
- 5 Tips: I Found a Lump on my Body, Should I Worry?
- Sarcoma Survivor Stories - Read Their Stories and Connect with them HERE!
- Atrium Health - Sarcoma and Bone Cancer Care at Levine Cancer Institute
- The Paula Takacs Foundation for Sarcoma Research - What is Sarcoma?
- Sarcoma Alliance
- Sarcoma Foundation of America
- 15-20% of all childhood cancers are sarcomas
- 13,000 new sarcoma cases are diagnosed each year
- 5,000 people die each year from sarcoma