Donate To Our Foundation
Your donation will directly support Sarcoma warriors worldwide.
The Move For Jenn Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit charity and is committed to providing funding for amputees to stay active. Our mission of helping other sarcoma amputees was born when Jenn realized there were others who struggle with the cost of additional prosthetics for every activity. Everyone should have the right to run. Child or adult. Through our grants, we hope to help as many people as possible!
Click here for a downloadable PDF to learn more about where your donation goes.
LEVELS OF GIVING
- $1 to $249 - Runner
- $250 - Sprinter
- $500 - 5k Association
- $1,000 - 10k Association
- $2,500 - Half Marathon Society
- $5,000 - Marathon Society
- $10,000 - Ironman Society
WHERE YOUR DONATIONS GO*
- $125 - Pays for a month of exercise classes for an amputee
- $225 - Pays for a prosthetic leg liner and accessories
- $600 - Pays for three months of physical therapy for an amputee
- $1,800 - Pays for a running blade for an amputee
- $2,800 - Pays for driving school and car modifications so an amputee can learn to drive again
- $7,500 - Pays for a custom-made socket for an amputee
- $10,000 - Covers the entire cost of a running blade, socket and other necessities for an amputee to run again
ANNUAL GIVING PROGRAM
DESIGNATE YOUR FUNDS
HOW CAN YOU GIVE?
- Donate online: Visit www.moveforjenn.org and click “Donate”
- Mail your donation: 9935-D Rea Rd. #208, Charlotte, NC 28277
- Volunteer with us or sponsor an event! Contact us for details!