Hops on One Leg® New England IPA
Did you know that we have our very own award-winning beer brewed by our friends at Middle James Brewing Company?!
With every purchase of a Hops on One Leg® NE IPA, a portion of proceeds benefits our foundation, meaning you can drink for good! By drinking Hops on One Leg®, an award winning beer, you will directly support our mission to offer grants in the form of activewear prosthetics to those who have suffered the loss of a limb to sarcoma or other affiliated diseases as well as support targeted sarcoma research. Learn more about the HOOLIPA story here or check out WCNC's coverage here!
- 7/11 - Central Ave.
- B&B Distributors
- Billy Jack's Shack
- Courtyard Marriott - Waverly
- Duckworth's Ballantyne
- Duckworth's Rea Farms
- East Frank Superette and Kitchen
- The Garrison
- Harris Teeter Idlewild
- Harris Teeter Providence Plantation
- Harris Teeter Rea Farms
- Harris Teeter Wesley Chapel
- Lodge - A Sportsman Grill
- Main Street Bottle Shop - Rock Hill
- Middle James Brewing Company
- Middle James Brewing Power House - Rock Hill
- Queen City Craft and Gourmet
- Reid's Fine Foods - South Park
- Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown
- South Main Cycles - Belmont
- Three Monkeys
- Tickle My Ribs - Indian Trail
- Tip Top Daily Market
- U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Winestore Blakeney
**Please note, while we try to keep our listing and map as accurate as possible, locations may run out of product before we are able to update our page. We suggest reaching out to the location you're planning to visit in order to confirm they have our beer on site.